Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

As we promised, we have pictures to share. Enjoy!

Christmas 2008 006

Here's Mommy and me in front of our Christmas tree. Isn't it pretty? Daddy took this picture with the new camera when we got home from Grandma and Grandpa Fouts' house on Christmas Eve.

Christmas 2008 022

Here I am opening up a present at Great Grandma and Grandpa McCollum's house. I think this one had a book in it. I love reading, so this will come in handy!

Christmas 2008 060

This was taken the day after Christmas and Grandma and Grandpa Benner's house. It was a happy day... I even got a cool new backpack that I'll get to wear when we go on vacation in June and July.

Christmas 2008 083

This picture was taken at my Great Aunt Susie and Uncle Mick's house on Sunday. I can't quite remember what I'm looking at, but I got lots of really fun toys that I can't wait to play with when I get home.

I hope you enjoy them! As I do more around the house, I'm sure I'll have more to share! Don't forget to check back often for more pictures and more about me! Have a safe and happy New Year!

0 comments: