Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work tomorrow, but fun this weekend!

Mommy and Daddy have to go back to work tomorrow... boooooo!!! We've had lots of fun together these past weeks. I'm full of energy, and I think I'm in a growth spurt right now. Mommy and Daddy are giving me lots of good food to eat, and I eat it all! I'm a member of the clean plate club, 3 nights in a row! Last night was spaghetti (which is my favorite) with garlic bread and a cereal bar. I ate all of it!

Yesterday, Grandma and Grandpa Fouts came over for a little bit. Grandpa got a brand new hat from Bass Pro Shop (I've been there before! Lots of times!). He let me wear it for a little bit. What do you think?

Christmas Break 2008 010

We had lots of fun. After they left, Daddy and I played fetch with Cora. She has this Kong thing that is basically her favorite toy. I love my dog... even though she bugs me sometimes, deep down, we're best friends. Here she is playing with Daddy.

Christmas Break 2008 021

She's crazy! I love her lots. As you know, I spent some time last week down at Grandma and Grandpa Benner's house in West Lafayette. I missed Mommy and Daddy lots, but my grandparents are so much fun! We played lots, and I'm sure Grandma could use a nap after my visit. On our way back, I was having fun in the back seat with Daddy's hat. It's one of his favorite hats, and he let me try it on. What is it with me and hats?

Christmas Break 2008 005

Lots of fun, I know. Well, I know the weekend is about to end because Daddy has already gone into work today once. After I go to bed, he'll go in again to make phone calls. He got some good news before the break; he is now responsible for all of the states west of the Mississippi. That means he has more responsibilities! I am sure proud of my Daddy. But, of course, the downside is that he has to spend more time in the office. I don't mind because I know that I get to see him lots during the week.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the nice (no snow!) weather. I can't wait for it to warm up so we can open up the windows and I can go outside and play! Have a great week and we'll talk soon! Love you all!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! We are SOOOOOO glad we can leave commetns now! We love that you have a blog so we can get caughter up on all the fun the Benners are having....you know what....a play date would be fun too!!!