Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pizza!

Just a quick note: If any of my readers would ever like to visit and go to pizza I know where every pizza place in this town is. Today mommy was driving me home from daycare and I was sitting in the back seat like always. Well, today while Mommy was driving I was sitting in the back seat yelling "PIZZA" every time we drove by a pizza place. We drive by :Little Ceasars, Tony's Pizza ( a local pizza place with amazing bread sticks that I can eat 2 full ones of), Pizza King, Hungry Howies, and Pizza Hut. I yelled "PIZZA!" as we passed by every one of them. Hungry Howies and Pizza Hut are right across the street one another so it was a little tricky yelling two times right in a row, but I did it! I love pizza. Besides spaghetti it's my favorite food. I hope mommy got the hint that I want pizza soon. We have not eaten out in 7 days! I really like Mommy's food and all, but she can never match the pizza at Hungry Howie's or Pizza King--my two favorites.

Aside from pizza all I've been doing is hanging out with Mommy and Daddy in the evenings which is amazing, shooting hoops, and eating. I have snack after daycare (because I'm a bear if I don't get to eat anything) and then I eat a lot at dinner. Last night for dinner I ate a FULL grilled cheese sandwhich (in like 4 minutes), a full banana, and a Hershey Kiss for desert.

Lastly, I want to let you all know that my comments are finally enabled. If you want to leave me a comment you can do it as a guest, or you can create an account and leave them. Thank you to those of you who have sent Mommy and Daddy emails saying that you love the blog!

It's time to go. Mommy's getting ready to get the laundry out of the dryer and that's one of my favorite jobs. Then it's time to make dinner and I'll probably call it a night shortly thereafter. Mmmm...I hope pizza is for dinner!

Until Next time--Lots of Love for Everyone from Ashland!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so funny Ashland...and gues what one of Brooklyn's FAVORITE things to eat is???? Pizza!!!

Anonymous said...

You're killing Grandma, Ashland. I am trying to do just the exact opposite as you. I need to leave some food on my plate and not eat everything. My soft spot is pizza. Although, with Grandpa and I trying to lose some weight we put on these last several months, pizza is not exactly on the menu here. Neither is grilled cheese sandwiches. But, you enjoy them anyway. We're doing lots of baked chicken, roasted veggies, broiled fish, and low fat yogurt for dessert. And, can't forget the walking! So far, so good! I'm seeing results. Maybe pizza will have to be a treat sometime soon, though. But, it's going to be light cheese! Take care and love you! Grandma Benner

Anonymous said...

Okay, Ashland. So Grandma is now anonymous. Pushed the wrong button. I'll learn. XXXO, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

I finally got in to see your very own blog. It is fantastic! I enjoyed reading all about what you have been doing. I will be sure and get on it again soon. Your Grandpa was reading it too. You do take such cute pictures.
Great-Grandma Belle

Federer Family said...

Ashland, you and Mommy are doing a great job. I so enjoy keeping up with you. Great to see pictures too.
Love you!