Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thunder Basketball!

Hey guys! Even though we've gotten just about a foot of snow since last week, I've been having a pretty good week. On Saturday, Daddy took Mommy and I to the basketball game. It was a lot of fun! They didn't win, but I got to see them "shoot hoops." Kind of a bummer though... the boom boom (drum) wasn't there. Daddy told me that the next game I go to, the boom boom will be back. I think it's on vacation or something. Anyways, we had lots of fun. Can't you see from this picture?

Trine Basketball 2009 046

As you can see, I'm wearing my "football" shirt. Daddy said that I can wear it to football games and to basketball games. I have one and my friend Brooklyn has another one. I gave it to her at the start of the football season because neither the bookstore or the athletic office sells toddler clothes, so I had to make our own! Here's a picture with me and my best buddy! Aren't they super cool? There's a place here in town that does screen printing and they made them for us. Mommy wanted to make a navy blue one, but Wal-Mart doesn't sell them. Oh well.

Well, Mommy went back to 2nd shift this week. I'm sure they don't like it, but I get to spend lots of time with Mommy during the day, and lots of time with Daddy during the evening. I like spending so much time with them... I just wish we could spend it all together as a family. I guess I was a little bit spoiled over Christmas break. Daddy did tell me today that both Mommy and Daddy get Martin Luther King Day off on Monday, so we'll have a 3-day weekend. I'm looking forward to it. Daddy has to work on Saturday, but I'm sure we'll be able to have some fun together. Any ideas?

Well, we're supposed to get even more snow in the next couple of days, but hopefully we'll stay nice and warm. I hope everyone is having a great week and I'm sure I'll have some more exciting stuff to share next time. Don't forget to leave me some love! Mommy and Daddy love reading all of your comments to me, so keep them coming! Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Ashland, how's that new sled and pair of boots working for you now that you finally have enough snow to go out and play? You would love our driveway right now because it has one nice coat of ice covered with a fluffy layer of snow, perfect for sledding. It's an ideal hill to go down but it's a bear to walk up. I shoveled it yesterday but will wait until this snow passes before I go out and do it again. Burr!!! Stay warm!

XXXO,
G'ma Benner

Kelly said...

We love our Trine shirt! Ashland - we need to meet up for a basketball game! That would be fun!