Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wish us luck!

Mommy is applying for a new job and needs your prayers and well wishes. It's a first shift Monday-Friday position at the university. Mommy getting a first shift job would mean that we're all home together in the evenings and that I can go to a first shift daycare at an actual center and not somebody's house. I love that idea. I would be in a classroom with kids my age and learn all kinds of things.

Please, please, please say a prayer that mommy gets this job. It would mean the world to all of us here at the Benner Household.

Love you all!!

Ashland

P.S. Sorry no new pictures today. I'll post some this weekend :-)

2 comments:

Caleb Benner said...

Well great luck to Mommy! I'm glad the opportunity exists! I will be praying for you guys! Much love!

- Uncle Caleb

Kelly said...

You know I will be praying for you, it would be GREAT!!!